Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
This is a business development and operations role to scale awareness and implementation of SSC initiatives and outcomes.
- Contribute towards the organization’s growth through image building and enhancement, converting interactions into acquisitions, steering business operations to profitability
- Build effective communication systems using all available media. Handle all aspects of communications and relations, plus engagement within the organisation, with the external stakeholders, and clients via digital and conventional communication streams.
- Handle the requirement independently with an ability to plan social campaigns, marketing and designing and website content management on WFMIS ( Work force Market Intelligence System)
- Setting up systems and creating /ensuring a smooth work flow of content on WFMIS portal by collaborating with SSC team pan India . Develop information to be uploaded on WFMIS for updation of all SSC NASSCOM initiatives - including MT, TTT, Student certifications, Placements
- Drive market strategies, strategic formulation, implementation and compliance of systems to ensure promo and marketing of SSC NASSCOM initiatives
- Developing new markets, brand promotion, product launch, accelerating growth and achieve the desired goals.
- Facilitate involvement of companies in the CSR space to contribute towards skill development initiatives of SSC NASSCOM
- Pitch QP-based programs to stakeholders – companies, Universities / colleges, governments and bodies, facilitate MoU design and sign off, and execution of project with the respective stakeholders
- Facilitate faculty development events – Master Trainers’ Training and Train-the-Trainer programs in the target states through liaison with stakeholders
- Facilitate TP engagement – LTP and ATP engagements via sign off documents, as pertinent to each engagement
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with stakeholders for client acquisition and retention
- Implementation of assessment programs – foundation skills and QP-based programs; handling of stakeholder queries, query resolution and operations management
National, and Regional events
- Conduct TAT and TAP ( Talent Acquasion and Transformation ) workshops, and other Industry-Academia connects for creating awareness
- Develop information to be uploaded on WFMIS w.r.t. events and in all other media including
- Representation in meetings and discussion forums with the government, industry, industry bodies, academia, other stakeholders
- MIS and reports for Governing Council and for NSDC
- Design SSC sessions to be conducted at NASSCOM events, invite speakers and ensure desired outcome of the session
Press and Other Media Coverage
- Quarterly Newsletter-email, print and WFMIS
- National Press Release - 1 per quarter / 4 p.a.
- Regional Press Release - 1 per quarter /16 p.a.
- TV / Print Release - 1 per quarter / 4 p.a.
- Radio / FM Promotion - 1 per quarter / 4 p.a.
- Social Media Details:
- Facebook posts
- LinkedIn posts
- Add / Edit / Update / Delete website pages as required
- Conduct 360 degree feedback on the WFMIS website
- Update the following sections with support from regional SSC team:
- CEO Speaks Section – 50 articles per annum
- Success Stories for Career Guides – 100 articles p.a.
- Advertisements – 50 ads per annum
- Overseeing various activities of Promo & Marketing w.r.t. related inventory, accounts, administration, and customer relations.
- Drive strong business performance, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, ensuring compliance to all administrative matters, including legal, and audit and tax requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Experience in managing marketing events
- Understanding of the technology ,Build effective communication systems using all available media
- Strong project management expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competency in analytics and leadership consulting
- Drive market strategies, strategic formulation, implementation
- Experience of 8- 11 years