Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
An experienced Accountant with expert Tax knowledge, to lead 1 to 2 reportees.
- Conducting yearly planning exercise & managing budget approvals and spends.
- Management Reporting of Monthly financials, cashflow, and investments, and prepare monthly variance analysis reports.
- Departmental Review & liaison with various Function/Department Heads for monthly financial performance.
- Adhoc projects with respect to Government Grants, Partnerships, and collaborations with other associations.
- In-charge of corporate Direct and Indirect Taxation and Transfer Pricing, including filing requisite regulatory compliance's and closure of annual assessments.
- Managing internal and external reporting for planning vertical Leading surplus generation and other analysis for new projects/assignments.
- In-charge of reviewing from a commercial and tax standpoint all contracts and agreements, and raising invoices and accounting provisions therefor. Responsible for timely collections of the AR dues in collaboration with the concerned department, prepare regular fortnightly ageing schedule and ensure overdues and DSO do not cross company policy limits.
This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Exhibits time management and organization skills,
- Coordinates orientation and training of reportees,
- Develops positive approach to employee query resolution and good working relationships with them,
- Maintains contacts with peers,
- Serves as a role model for other staff in reflecting entity values, procedures and service model,
- Develops a broad general knowledge of economic, political, and business conditions of NASSCOM,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Compulsory: CA or MBA or equivalent with approximately 7 years or more of relevant work experience in private sector companies and/or institutions.
- Approximately 7 years of post-qualification work experience in accountancy, audits, and taxation in sync with the aforesaid Job Responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge of TALLY ERP, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT, etc.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills,
- Research proficiency,
- Strong computer skills,
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.