Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
CoE-IoT, a deep tech IoT startups accelerator at it’s core, is an initiative to build an IoT ecosystem in India that connects various entities such as startups, enterprises, venture capitalists, government, and academia.
CoE-IoT enable startups in areas of IoT, Big Data, AR/VR, AI, and Robotics to reach their maximum potential.
- Generating leads for co-creation innovation program.
- Reach out to potential partners for partnership with CoE-IoT
- Sign up partners for the innovation program.
- Manage the existing partners and maintaining relationship.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the CoE-program
- Maintaining internal relationships and contributing to events and other programs.
- Coordination with other NASSCOM offices & Teams
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Strong Sales Experience of 8+ Years – Independently research, follow-up and close partnerships.
- Background in Technology Industry, Strong written and Verbal communication skills
- Bachelor ’degree with MBA preferred.
- Good communication skills and strategic thinking.
- Ability to do multitask
- Self-starter and team player