Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
This role will be responsible for NASSCOM 10,000 startups program which aims to create & impact 10,000 technology start-ups in India by 2023.
This is a leadership role and will be required to provide the vision, expertize to program manage and to maintain relationships with all the stakeholders involved.
This position will create partnerships with Government, incubators, corporate sponsors, industry partners, media houses and local entrepreneurial networks.
The key responsibilities would also mean to:
- Liaise with potential corporate sponsors, industry (NIPP) and government sponsors to raise funds for the program and take full revenue & expenditure responsibilities.
- Strategise, plan and manage the program activities, skill skilled in people management and scale up the initiative.
- Lead the business development & operational team and build further to execute on this program
- Create the next wave of technology companies by addressing the critical bottlenecks in the current ecosystem. Focus on policy initiatives with various departments in the Center.
- Make partnerships for developers & startup IMPACT with incubators, angel investors, VC’s and suggest partnership programs.
- Identify potential mentors to associate with the program and on-board them & provide them recognisition.
- Be the Primary Contact to identify challenges and inhibitors for Growth, with respect to Start ups.
- Support all communications (social media, print, TV etc) activities & be the spokesperson for 10K.
- Develop the in-house staff to bring in big game changer ideas.
- Raise funds for the program.
- Manage the PNL for the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation/ Post Graduation from top tier college.
- Overall experience of 18+ years.
- Experience of liasoning with government, corporate and senior management stakeholders.
- Experience in partner/ client management.
- Experience in people management.
- Active in startup networking events and forums.
- Ability to raise funds.
- Having worked in teams, matrix organization would be an advantage.