Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
- Develop and ensure that the SSC website is relevant, updated, interactive and communicates the diverse range of activities.
- Aggregation and developing sub sites across functional areas.
- Online marketing and digital branding of events and activities.
- Ensuring regular updates with respect to events, articles, press coverage, trade or business related etc.
- Collaboration, Liaison and relationship management with the multiple agencies and vendors; manage space selling.
- Collaborate with internal team for technical and creative support and team work.
- Ensuring web security and suggesting usability enhancements
- Ability to deliver within stringent timelines
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
A graduate with certification in windows and Microsoft Office Suite. 5-7 years of relevant experience in Account Management and Client servicing will be preferred.
- Has Technical/Solutions Understanding of web application development along with Customer Facing Experience
- Understanding of internet business development and web marketing
- Excellent Communication Skills – Both Verbal & Written