Corporate Awards for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion 2011
The NASSCOM Corporate Awards for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion are the only Corporate Awards in India that recognize and honour companies that have adopted and implemented policies and practices to promote inclusion and enabled employees to contribute to the success of their enterprise at all levels in the organization. The Awards recognize that the "culture of inclusion" has become a business imperative. The recognition and visibility of the Awards are sought after by companies to enhance their positioning among the most desirable employers in India.
Over the last 4 years the annual NASSCOM Corporate Awards for Excellence in Gender Inclusivity have created a platform for more than 200 organizations to share their experience and practices in enabling gender inclusion.
- Best IT Services & Product Company
- Best BPO Company
- Best Emerging Company < 5 years in existence
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Company with < 1000 employees
Anthelio Business Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Most Innovative Programme
SAP Labs India
- Most Effective implementation of practices & technology for PwD
- Most Effective implementation of practices & technology for PwD - Special Recognition
- Phase 1: Applications were screened based on the Nomination forms received
- Phase 2: After receiving the completed nomination form and an initial shortlist by the jury, companies were contacted for details, supporting documents and site visits.
- Phase 3: Selection - An independent jury selected the winner.
To view the nomination form, click here.
To view the evaluation criteria appendix, click here.
Being aware of Accommodating and Arbitraging Generational Diversity in the Enterprise work force An Organization imperative
A report by NASSCOM and CGI
Diversity in Action
A report by PwC
- Dr. Rekha Jain
Executive Chair, IIMA-IDEA Telecom Centre of Excellence, Professor, IIMA
- Mr. Som Mittal
- Ms. Kalpana Morparia
CEO, JP Morgan India
- Ms. Hema Ravichandar
- Mr. Sharad Sharma
Chair - NASSCOM Product Forum , Chairman, Movico Technologies