NASSCOM Business Delegation to Israel
NASSCOM Business Delegation to Israel
NASSCOM is organizing a delegation to Tel Aviv, I, Israel from 28th May to 1st June 2016 (28th May and 1st June are travel days). The delegation is a constituent of the ongoing initiative by NASSCOM and the trade bodies in Israel to increase business relations, partnership and alliances. The focus of the delegation will be on Security Solutions, Internet of Things, Innovation. The delegation is being led by President NASSCOM - Mr. R Chandrashekhar.
The key objective of the visit would be to provide the Indian companies an exposure to the Israel's innovation and IT environment and provide networking opportunities with the local companies.
Partnership Opportunities with companies from Israel
Israel's unique geographic, geopolitical, demographic, and cultural characte.ristics have combined to create an unarguably different climate – where innovation and entrepreneurship is the norm, early adoption is the rule, and thinking "out of the box" is a day to day phenomenon. The Israel Software Industry integrates a broad spectrum of companies in the field of Enterprise Software, IT Security, Storage and Data Center and Internet solutions, and includes firms ranging from the new start-ups, to giants such as Check Point Software Technologies, the leader in securing the Internet and the innovator of the enterprise firewall.
There exists a unique opportunity for Indian companies to partner with their Israeli counter-parts for mutually beneficial relationship. Israeli technology Industry is a major contributor to National GDP, contributing 26% of the GDP, having second largest NASDAQ listed companies after USA. Its major focus is on Innovation and IP creation. This is aided by significant Government spending to encourage innovation and creativeness. The highlight of Israel is innovation and development of cutting edge technology.
The Objectives of the NASSCOM Delegation
The objective of the three day NASSCOM delegation visit to Israel will be
- To explore and learn about new and latest technologies
- To explore Business and Investment opportunities
- Strengthen business relations by identifying new projects, investment opportunities and local business partnerships
- Technology transfer /find partners in Israel
NASSCOM Delegation Description
- SME/ start ups - companies which are looking to learn and also partner with Israeli companies for technology transfer and partnerships
- Product companies - for partnerships
- Large companies - looking for new technology/ and innovations
The company focus can be on
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Mobile Services & Vertical Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Digital Technologies
As mentioned, the key objective of the delegation is to provide the Indian companies an exposure to the Israeli innovative environment and provide networking opportunities with the local companies and agencies and explore business opportunities.
We do look forward for your confirmation to join the NASSCOM delegation to Israel.
|28th May, 2016 (Saturday)||Travel from India to Israel (Reach by late afternoon)|
|28th May (Evening)||Dinner hosted by the Ambassador/DCM|
|29th May, 2016 (Sunday)||Meeting with Office of Chief Scientist,
Ministry of Economy http://www.matimop.org.il/ocs.html responsible for fostering advancement of Israel's knowledge-based science and technology industries through a variety of international programs, agreements and collaborations
|30th May, 2016 (Monday)||Visit to Incubators
http://www.incubators.org.il/ to know policy, support mechanisms, methodology etc for development of innovative technological ideas.
|31st May, 2016 (Tuesday)||Meeting with key players, operators in CyberSpark, Beer-Sheva http://www.cyberspark.org.il/ cyber capital of Israel.
Business seminar with Israeli companies (open forum).
(a) Collaboration with IATI- the Israeli Advanced Technology Industries http://www.iati.co.il/
(b) Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute (IEICI) http://www.export.gov.il/eng/Homepage/
• Session on the Israeli innovation ecosystem, including history, notable personas and
companies, success stories and ways to connect.
• B2B Meetings: each start-up will have 4-6 meetings pre-arranged (20-30 minutes).
Networking event. The event will include: industry executives, VC partners, entrepreneurs and gov. officials.
|1st June, 2016||Travel back to India|
Please note that the Visa process for Israel might take around 15 days, hence it is advisable to apply for visa in the month of April 2016 itself. Visa would have to be obtained by companies themselves. NASSCOM would provide the following supporting documents:-
1) Letter from NASSCOM stating that the company is a part of NASSCOM delegation
2) An invite letter from the host association in Israel
Documents required (for reference)
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 2 Forms (Spouse details also need to be mentioned in case of married applicants)
- 2 Photos (White background WITH 5.5X5.5 CM SIZE).
- Covering Letter addressed to Embassy Of Israel (Mobile number of the signing authority needs to be mentioned)
- Return Ticket showing dept after 10 days.
- Invitation to be faxed directly to the Embassy and copy to us and Embassy in Israeli language (Mobile number of the signing authority needs to be mentioned)
- Original Bank statement for last 3 months (of the salary account)
- Latest 2 months' salary slip.
- Hotel Confirmation is Must.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile Number of pax must.
Program ScheduleSaturday, May 28th, 2016 - 12:30 PM
Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 - 12:30 PM