NASSCOM delegation to Australia
NASSCOM delegation to Australia
Following the incredible success of last two years - NASSCOM would like to announce its 3rd delegation to Australia from 30th October - 3rd November 2017. As one of the world's most ICT savvy nations, Australia has already established itself as a world leader in the provision of technology solutions for government, eLearning and IT services, in addition to areas such as Cloud, wireless communications, intelligent transport systems, and electronic games which are emerging as dominant capability areas of the future.
Like the previous years, NASSCOM would be a key partner at the Gartner Symposium in Gold Coast, Australia. It is one of the most sought after events in this part of the world that attracts amongst the largest number of global CIO's and senior IT executives - The delegation would also be visiting Sydney on 3rd November. The key highlight of the delegation activities would be as follows:-
- A Exclusive Customer Roundtable/luncheon session at the Garter Symposium with about 20 shortlisted CXO's from end user buyer community on 1st November 2017
- Dedicated exhibition space for branding and engaging in B2B meetings and participation in thought leadership sessions and networking opportunities.
- A huge value add is an additional structured engagement sessions with senior Gartner analysts between now and the event culminating in a face to face session exclusively for NASSCOM delegates at the event. The analysts would brief members about the business opportunities in Australia and provide hands-on advice on the market.
Highpoint of Participation in The Delegation
- Invitation to an Exclusive Customer Roundtable at the Garter Symposium being organized for the NASSCOM delegation - with about 20 premium prospective clients at CXO level on 1st November, 2017
- Pod space in the Gartner Expo - at the NASSCOM India Pavilion
- Access to all Gartner sessions including networking receptions etc.
- One on one meeting with Gartner analyst (would have to be pre-fixed)
GIVEN BELOW IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOUR REFERENCE
|28/29 Oct||Travel to Gold Coast, Australia|
|30 Oct - 2 Nov||Gartner Symposium, Australia
Highlight: 1st November - NASSCOM Exclusive Luncheon session with 18 - 20 invited CIOs
|2 Nov evening||Travel to Victoria, Australia|
3RD NOVEMBER 2017 Sydney
|10:00 am - 12:30 pm||Session organized by State Government of Victoria
Introduction by Victorian Government Representative
Venue: Investment Centre, Level 46, 55 Collins Street, Sydney
|12:30 pm - 01:30 pm||Lunch hosted by Victorian Government|
|01:30 pm - 04:00 pm||NASSCOM Delegation departs for site visit of the Sydney Cricket Ground *TBC|
|04:00 pm||End of delegation program|
Please note that the visa process for Australia might take around 15 days, hence it is advisable to apply for visa in the month of August/September 2017 itself. Visa would have to be obtained by companies themselves. NASSCOM would be happy to provide Letter from NASSCOM stating that the company is a part of NASSCOM delegation delegation An invite letter from the host association in Australia The last date for receiving confirmation to be part of the delegation is 31st August 2017. Please also note that NASSCOM would take a maximum of 25 companies - Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Once you send in your registrations, we would be sending you the suggested flight and hotel details. Please note that - the companies will have to make the hotel & flight arrangements on their own.
The registration fees is charged for participation at the Gartner Symposium, and for agency fee payment for arranging meetings/organizing roundtable and marketing material. It does not include airfare or hotel stay
To register, please click here.
For queries, please reach out to Nidhi Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is limited in numbers and will close once we reach a number of 25. We encourage you to register as soon as possible.
Registration fees Amount Category A, B, C, D AUD 5200/per company for Full pass - which includes programme at Gartner Symposium and the program in Sydney Category E, F, S,T, X
Special cost for SMEs
(Revenue below Rs. 50 crore):
AUD 3500/per company for Full pass - which includes programme at Gartner Symposium and the program in Sydney
Payment can be made through electronic transfer, DD or Cheque in favour of NASSCOM and sent to Plot No 7- 10, Sector 126, Noida, UP (Attn. Akansha Tete)
NEFT Transfer Details:Pods at the NASSCOM Pavilion at the Gartner Symposium Limited number of pod space are available at the NASSCOM Pavilion: total no. available: 8 pods (available at first cum first serve basis)
RTGS Code: IFSC NO. CBIN 0280298
MICR Code: 110016007
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Current account- CD 1021754491
Friday, November 3rd, 2017 - 06:00 pm
Gold Coast I Sydney I Australia