Product / Solution Name: Handwritten Regional language scripts Digitization Services.
- Unavailability of character recognition system in Indian Regional languages - No company in india is working on or had research on regional language character recognition due to complexities in understanding regional language script variations.
- Technology lack in Digitizing Handwritten scripts - Mapping handwritten text, written in regional language is the most difficult one I.E. Same word written by 10 different people always differs each other in writing style, brush strokes , size, height and width.
- Digitization is back bone of any e-governance system – All existing e-governance system are having limited manually feeded data and it will face failurity if government will not convert all old and existiting records as inputs to egovernnace systems.
Brief overview of the Innovation: Handwritten Regional language scripts Digitization System Which is finest mix of understanding handwritten data and ICR for regional languages. Innovation is of Development of hand handwritten Text mapping system. It maps characters by writing style, brush strokes , size, height and width. Compare and add on it with existing dictionary, which gives accurate mapped digital characters. Development of ICR for regional language – Intellectual Character Recognisor which can recognize regional language scripts, Creates own dictionary to minize the errors and increase the accuracy.
Benefits to the customer:
- Commited accuracy of 99.99%
- Government will get egov. Ready inputs for Egovernce systems which will increase the effectivity and usefulness by 100%
- Indian national community will get benefit of getting accurate, appropriate records from 1942 ( for revenue 1880 onwards) by egovernance systems.
- It will end up the proper government reason “ need of refer the old file” come after 2 months.
- There are multi-trillions (endless) records of Central, State, Collectorate, Corporation, Panchayt level records which are not digitized because they are written manually in regional languages.
- Effectivity of e-governance system will exist only if records are digitized