on February 10, 2016 10:23
Hello friends and student,
Subscribe, like, comment and share with your friends and students. I have uploaded new 18 tutorials to "C# with Unity-Behind The Scenes" for the absolute beginners playlist.
135. Method overriding for flexible coding.
134. Simulation of home appliances example.
133. Data member hiding and hiding Member method .
132. Member hiding.
131. Access modifiers, private, protected, public, internal, and protected internal.
130. Understanding relationship between derived class and base class reference.
129. Type casting with respect to inheritance.
128. this vs base keyword.
127. Constructor Chaining.
126. Managed plugins. DLL file creation.
125. Single and Multi level inheritance.
124. Intro to Inheritance.
123. Intro to UML for games.
122. C# OOPs concepts.
121. Cross product, Projection Vector.
120. Everything about Vector2 and Vector3.
119. How Rigidbody2d.AddForce() works?
118. Coding f = ma
117. Newton's Laws of Motion.
116. gravity and projectile motion.
115. De-acceleration and reverse gear.
114. Position, velocity and acceleration vectors.
113. Implementing viewing distance and angle.
112. Checking whether an object is behind, front or beside of another object.
111. Finding the angle between 2 vectors.
110. Comparing our Vector2D and unity's Vector2 structures.
109. Dot product continued... with example.
108. Dot product.
107. Global Vs. Local coordinate systems.
106. Overloading * operator for scaling a vector.
105. Vector2.normalized , Vector2.Normalize() continued...
104. Vector2.normalized , Vector2.Normalize() method.
103. Vector2.Distance(Vector2 a,Vector2 b) method.
102. Distance or Direction vector.
101. Flipping vector for horizontal movement of gameobject.
100. Vector Subtraction, Vector Negation.
99. Operator Overloading. Overloading Binary + Operator.
98. Static keyword continued....
97. Static members and Rules, When to create static members
96. Static Members with respect to class and structures.
95. Need for Operator Overloading.
94. Vector Addition.
93. Find magnitude, angle of vector.
92. Creating Vector2D structure.
91. Scalars and Vectors.
90. Review Five - Congratulations!
89. AABB collision continued...
88. AABB Collision. Rectangle Design.
87. When to use structure and when to use class.
86. Final code flow of execution continued.
85. Final Code for Circle Collision.
84. Code analysis to get better solution.
83. Circle class has a Point class. Flow of execution.
82. has a relation ship between classes.
81. Circle Collision. Circle Design.
80. Solving distance between 2points with properties.
79. Solving distance between 2points with properties.
78. Creating regions, properties and behaviors.
77. Accessor methods with all designs.
76. Difference between ref and out revisited.
75. Implementing accessor methods in C#.
74. Designs rectangle, vector2D and vector3D.
73. Identifying designs, converting to codes.
72. value types(structures) Vs. References (classes).
71. Copy constructor.
70. Default and Parameterised constructors.
69. Structures Vs. Classes.
68. Class and objects.
67. Steps to analyse any given problem.
66. Why structures and classes?
65. Review Four : Congratulations !
64. Get Length, angle, xDistance and yDistance methods.
63. Passing arrays to functions. More about angles.
62. Circular Motion , Use of frequency and amplitude. Arrays.
61. Flipping and Scaling functions.
60. Manipulating functions, Shift left, right , up and down.
59. Trig functions Sine and Cosine.
58. Importance of plotting graphs f(x)=2,f(x)=x,f(x)=square(x)
57. Functions in terms of Math.
56. Expanding recursive trees, Fact and Fib e.g programs.
55. Recursive methods, with example programs.
54. Function / Method overloading with real time example.
53. Creating our self Math.Max like method. Default values use.
52. params keyword ie. variable length args.
51. Swapping two numbers using ref and out keywords.
50. When to use pass by ref and pass by out in C#.
49. Different kinds of parameter passing mechanisms in C#.
48. Different kinds of methods in C#.
47. Creating methods and management of call stack.
46. Scope of variable, Methods in C#.
45. Review - 3 : Congratulations !
44. Arrays - X: Quick ways to create 3D game level design using 3D arrays.
43. Arrays - |X: Quick ways to create 2D game level design using 2D arrays.
42. Arrays - X : Addition of two matrices and more.
41. Arrays - |X : Different ways of creating and initializing 2D arrays.
40. Arrays - VIII: Searching and Sorting with arrays.
39, Arrays - VII: Finding sum of two arrays and swapping two arrays.
38: Arrays - VI: Different ways of calculating X and Y position of placed imgs.
37. Arrays - V: Using analyzed number series in placement of images.
36: Arrays - IV: Analyzing number series, addition of array elements.
35. Arrays - III: Traversing or processing arrays.
34. Arrays - II: Accessing array members.
33. Arrays - I: What and why arrays.
32. Review Two - Congratulations !
31. Control Statements - XI : Example programs.
30. Control Statements - X : Sprite Sheet / Tile Map processing.
29. Control Statements - IX: Nested loops and their use.
28. Control Statements - VIII: when to use for, while & dowhile
27. Control Statements - VII: Jumping: break, continue
26. Control Statements - VI: forward , reverse for loop
25. Control Statements - V: Iterative : for , while, do while
24. Control Statements - IV: When to use if, switch statements.
23. Control Statements - III: Use of switch case.
22. Control Statements - II : if and if else.
21. Control Statements - I : Types of Control statements - Why!
20. Review One. Congratulations!
19. Formulas To Codes in C#.
18. String Class and Its Methods.
17. Mathf Structure in Unity. Mathematical Functions.
16. Evaluating Expressions, Precedence & Associativity.
15. Increment, Decrements and Bit wise Operators.
14. Assignment and Short Hand Assignment operators.
13. Arithmetic, Relational, Logical and conditional operators.
12. Operators in C# - I : Different types of Operators.
11. Data Types in C# - IV : Type Casting.
10. Data Types in C# - III : Importance of default values.
09. Data Types in C# - II : Creating different types of variables.
08. Data Types in C# - I : Different data types in C#.
07. Debugging Or Tracing.
06. Variables Vs. Constants.
05. Comments and Log Method.
04. Assembly Browser.
03. Print Vs. Log Method.
02. Mono Behavior Class.
01. Creating a Project in Unity.
Keep learning, Keep coding and Keep sharing.
Follow the link: