Date & Venue
2:30 pm To 5:00 pm, Tuesday, 21 February, 2017
NASSCOM, Plot 7 to 10, Sector 126, (Opp to Amity University)
The digital revolution has changed the relationship between B2B vendors and buyers drastically. Research suggests that today almost 57% of a buyer's buying journey is already over by the time vendors come to play. This has put extra onus on marketers to engage with buyers at an early stage in buyer's life cycle. Moreover, the number of stakeholders involved in a purchase decision has increased, making it imperative for marketing to apply an account based approach and map key decision makers within targeted accounts and reach out to them with personalised communication.
At this forum, NASSCOM will bring together experts in the Marketing Technology domain, to discuss how the vendor-buyer dynamics have changed over the years, and how Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and intelligence can enable marketing to boost the sales pipeline with better quality leads.
Key takeaways of the Session :
- Dig into the mindset of Buyer 2.0
- Understand the evolving roles and responsibilities of new age marketers
- Explore ABM beyond the buzz - a strategic imperative for sustained business growth
- Learn how to apply ABM approach across different stages of the buying cycle
- To know more on this and understand how organizations can leverage Account Based Marketing to connect faster and better with their customers, NASSCOM brings to you an exclusive session on. "Underpin Your Marketing Strategy with Account Based Intelligence".