Date & Venue
3:00 pm To 6:00 pm, Thursday, 20 February, 2014
Hotel De Sovrani, Block: DD-21, Sector: 1, Salt Lake
Design thinking is a methodology for practical, creative resolution of problems or issues that looks for an improved future result. The design way of problem solving starts with a solution that defines the parameters to optimise the path to the goal. The solution, then, is actually the starting point.
Why Solution Thinking?
This new design methodology helps you to:
- Find practical and creative resolutions to problems that need improved future results
- Start with the goal, or the outcome, instead of the problem
- Focus on the present and future and parameters of the problem and its resolution simultaneously
Why the Workshop?
Attend the workshop to:
- Understand Solution Thinking and how you can start
- Learn about the concept of UX design
- Understand how to create and articulate a UX vision & embrace best practices in responsive design
- Share your experiences in the area of UX design with peers
- Deal with UI related problems and come up with solutions for them
- Learn about the role of UX designers in the product cycle - where they come in?
- Know about what comes in UX first - empathy, creativity or rationality?
- Creating and articulating a UX Vision - How Solution Thinking improve User Experience
- Experience sharing among teams
- Hands-on Solution to your UX or UI related problems - best practices in responsive design