Date & Venue
9:30 am To 6:00 pm, Thursday, 15 January, 2015
Hall No 4,5th Floor MCCIA,ICC towers,Senapati Bapat Road
Under the aegis of the NASSCOM Product Forum, we are pleased to invite you for a Masterclass on “Writing Workshop on World Class Proposals” on the 15th January, Pune.
A clear value proposition is the most important factor in your business proposal. It’s what makes prospects become customers. Building a working value proposition is not easy and requires critical assessment of your business, exploration of the competition, and clear understanding of your clients. If your company has several products or services, you will need to define a strong value proposition for each of them.
- Establish the thinking, process and people capabilities that go into the making of Winning Bids/Proposals
- Build an effective strategy to craft a winning Proposal.
- Leverage organization resources to build effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand the dynamics between Sales and Pre Sales and manage the diverse and fast changing expectations.
- Dynamics of Sales process and how to deal with the minefield
- Role of Pre Sales and the collaboration with Sales in the Opportunity cycle
- Bid Management – the strategies, the pitfalls and the Do’s and Don’ts
- Executive Summaries – articulating a compelling value proposition
- Solution Crafting – the process of crafting a winning Solution
- Pricing to Win
The workshop would enable organizations to put together compelling, world class proposals and win more business in the marketplace.
We look forward to your valuable participation.