Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
NIPP is India’s largest industry backed corporate innovation program, where we work with Fortune 500 companies to support their open innovation initiatives. The program delivers through a team of analysts and Program Managers. We are looking to hire an Project Manager to help accelerate key impactful projects of the corporate innovation program.
In this customer facing role, the program manager would be directly responsible for:
- Conceptualise and deliver projects and using appropriate project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Drive initial envisioning sessions with partner business teams, to be able to understand their business requirement and translate business requirements into actionable execution blocks of pilots & Proof of Concepts that can be executed by start-ups
- Defining success criteria of projects, ensuring strong partnering between the stakeholders both internal and external, tracking all pre-requisites are completed & in accordance with what was planned.
- Raising exceptions/escalations/delay flags to the right stakeholders both within NIPP and NIPP Partners.
- Plan and organise roundtables, meetups and industry sessions to promote innovation and thought-leadership
- Conceptualise on whitepaper and reports on tech themes and innovation topics. Coordinate with agency to deliver on a periodic basis.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about start-ups and products
- 3-5 years’ experience with exposure to start-ups and product companies
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Prior event management experience
- Understanding on new technologies such as AI/ML/Blockchain/Analytics etc
- Exceptional leadership skills and team building, decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- BBA/ BCA/BTech/ similar graduate degree