Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
- Design Develop programs and services that generate value for startups, own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the program.
- Ensure adoption of best practices in program creation and execution, develop detailed program, content and curriculum for delivering the best possible experience.
- Own the overall logistics and programming of the program, including calendar management (mentors, speakers, and events).
- Develop and track quality, operational execution and customer success metrics.
- Self-starter and your own biggest critic, constantly challenging the status quo and finding new ways to solve old problems.
- Manage relationships and coordinate scheduling of mentors, investors and corporate partners.
- Manage relationships with 10000 startups network program sponsors, including coordination with the Partnership team.
- Coordinator between multiple projects within a business line to be sure they benefit each other and align with overall business goals.
- Engage with founders, mentors, and investors to ensure the successful execution of programs.
- Represent 10000 startups in community events, public forums for program evangelisation.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on business operations, project or program management.
- Strong interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital.
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience.
- Experience in event planning and event logistics.
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities – we're lean so we all have to roll up our sleeves!
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations.
- Fits start-up culture, is nimble, agile, people-oriented, adaptable and supportive.
- Master’s Degree/ MBA from premier institute/university.