As design thinking takes centre stage, software led engineering and digital technologies such as IoT, Analytics, etc. are driving the demand for connected solutions across all segments. The 11th NASSCOM Design & Engineering Summit with the theme - Future of Engineering: Designing an Intelligent Eco-system, aims to manifest how the ER&D sector is prepping for the next big design revolution by embracing latest innovations and translating all possible imagination into engineering practices to match the pace with the evolutionary digital era.
The summit is devised to showcase a holistic view of thought leaders, practitioners, analysts, academia sharing use cases on -
- 1. How the advent of future technologies is redefining the engineering landscape?
- 2. How to design and engineer products, mobility, plants to be more efficient, sustainable and smart using digital means?
- 3. How skilling, empowering women, policies can enable the ecosystem to grab the opportunities of fourth industrial revolution?
This year’s summit will focus on creating an intelligent design ecosystem via:
- March towards a USD 100 Billion industry by 2025
- – Future Skills - Collaboration with Academia
- – Ease of Doing business
- Engineering for Purpose - Sustainability
- Optimizing the industry Value Chain
- Connecting the dots via Start-ups
Engineering In A Smart World
- Product-as-a Service
- – Building intelligent/autonomous systems
- – Software Engineering
- – Energy Engineering
- Next-Gen Automotive Technology
Democratization of Technology
- Connected Engineering
- – 5G Deployment for Enterprises
- – The Rise of Smart Factories
- Future of Immersive Tech
- Shift towards AI and Edge Computing
Siemens PLM Software
Dr. Dirk Walliser
Rajan S Mathews
Dr. Aloknath De
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Program Folder Sponsor
Mobile App Partner
Stay ahead with a unique partnership with D&E 2019
Enrich yourself with 20+ content rich sessions delivered by 50+ global thought leaders
Explore new technologies; start-up demos; unconference formats and something new lined-up everyday
Experience an entirely seamless digital conference spread over three days
Engage in conversations that go beyond just the conference. More than 1000+ minutes of networking time
Enjoy It’s not all work at the limited edition! We promise to keep you entertained with an unparalleled experience at our social evenings and awards nights!
Please contact Mukesh Rawat firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the different sponsorship opportunities and how your company can gain from that.
Special Price *
(till 20th August 2019)
Payment to be sent on or before 20th August 2019
₹ 8,000 | $ 116
₹ 8,000 | $ 116
(till 30th August 2019)
Payment to be sent on or before 30th August 2019
₹ 9,000 | $ 131
₹ 11,500 | $ 167
Regular Fee **
(till 23rd September 2019)
Payment to be sent on or before 23rd September 2019
₹ 11,000 | $ 160
₹ 13,500 | $ 196
(till 26th September 2019)
Payments to be made at the Venue
₹ 13,000 | $ 189
₹ 15,500 | $ 225
* The above fees are Exclusive of Taxes
** If you are a SME headquartered in India with an annual turnover less than ₹50 crore and a Startup please write to us at email@example.com
10% Group Discount for 03 or more delegates (Applicable for Early Bird & Regular Fee only)
For any clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kindly note this offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and exclusively for NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2019 participants.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. The last date for request for cancellation of your registration is 2nd September with 75% refund. 25% of the fees would be withheld as processing fees at any given point of time. Substitutions are welcome till 23rd September 2019.